Massive TIDAL playback problems

I initially left the network devices unchanged, installed Update 1.8 Build 898, TIDAL has been running for approx. 2 hours impeccable. I’ll keep watching it. By the way, I don’t have a Crux Switch, mine is a Bonn N8. I installed it 14 days ago together with the new MacMini. However, TIDAL runs perfectly via the TIDAL app and the Bonn N8!

If the error occurs again, I will connect the MacMini and all other devices via Wifi as you suggest.

I will report.

1 Like

Hello Beka,

It seems that the current update (1.8, build 898) has solved the problem: TIDAL has been running almost flawlessly on various players (iPad, Oppo UDP203) for 10 hours (only 3 titles have been skipped so far).

I’ll keep the topic open for the time, because I want to test even further: On the weekend I’ll get another player, a Bluesound Node 130.

I’m curious!

1 Like

Good morning Beka,

TIDAL has now been running completely smoothly for almost 48 hours. I think this topic can now be closed. The update to build 898 probably brought the solution.

I hope it stays that way.

Thank you very much for your attention and helpfulness.

Greetings from Hildesheim in Germany

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.