Matrix X Element DAC missing after update to Build 903

Again update affecting my set up - Matrix X Dac Element driver Audio zone for USB - Element disappears. I am not the most computer capable individual and can do without the additional hassle . I am fed up with various aspects of my set up adversely affected after updates. Despite really enjoying Roon I will not be renewing my subscription .

What’s your Core on?
There is a known issue in latest build affecting some older MacOs units and is being worked on by Roon now.
See this thread please.

Hi @Donald_Maclean,

Good to see you, it’s been a while. Like you, we’re bummed that your visit to Community was caused by a problem with your DAC. I moved your thread over to the Support channel. We’d be happy to help you get this sorted out.

First, let’s start by restarting your Roon Core laptop as well as the Matrix DAC and see if it comes back online after that.

It that doesn’t work, please try reinstalling the Audio Driver for your DAC. You can find the driver on the product page for your DAC here. You can find step by step instructions in the product manual

Please let us know if this helps, we’ll be watching for your reply.

Hi Jamie, thanks for prompt contact and apologies for delay in responding - I was on holiday. System working fine and all drivers available on switching on.

Thanks again, Kind regards, Don.

Thanks for response - as you may see problem sorted on return from holiday

Hey @Donald_Maclean,

Excellent news, thank you for the update! We’re glad to hear that everything is working for you now. Happy listening! :loud_sound:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.