Megadeth MQA DSD not decoding?

Must admit I am confused by this :

Never heard of MQA DSD and it’s only 16/44 anyway ?

Any idea what this is ?

I do not have an MQA DAC (nor do I want one) but all other MQA decodes ok…

Tagging @support for you.

1 Like

Hi @Jaap74 ----- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The feedback and insight are both very appreciated!

I am not exactly sure why you are noticing this behavior but something is definitely not right here. In light of this I have opened up a ticket with our tech team to look into this a bit further. Once I get some feedback from the team I will be sure to share their thoughts/findings with you asap.

Thank you for your patience during this process!
-Eric

Anyone @support looking at this ?

Thanks

Hi @Jaap74 ---- Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the delay here.

I checked in on the status of your ticket this morning, and can see it is still with our tech team. I can assure you that the team is actively looking into this observation you’ve shared with us, and have shared your findings with one of our DEV team members for some additional feedback.

Once our techs have completed their testing and have passed your ticket back to me with their thoughts/findings I will reach out again ASAP. Your continued patience during this process is greatly appreciated!

-Eric

Ok thanks @eric

1 Like

@eric ?? Anything on this please ?

Hi @Jaap74 ---- Thank you touching base with me! Hope all has been well!

We have had a few reports of this behavior, and as mentioned above, the team is actively looking into these observations you (and other users) have shared with us. All tickets pertaining to this behavior are with the our techs and once they provide me with some new information it will be shared with you in a timely manor. Again, thank you for your patience here!

-Eric

Ok thanks @eric