Mesh Network: Eero Pro?

Hi @David_Frantz – if you follow my thread here, nothing I tried had any effect on the issue, including hard-wiring and removing my eero network from the system entirely.

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/too-many-failures-stopping-playback/220358

What ended up solving my problem was not exactly clear to me, but it IS solved, and I was right that it had nothing to do with eero.

After all the troubleshooting, one of the reps took a look at my account and saw that it had “flagged” for some reason, but I don’t know why and they never specified. Once that flag had been removed, Roon worked flawlessly in every configuration. It had nothing to do with eero or any of the other complicated bridging suggestions that were offered. Since the only program that I have an issue with on my network was Roon, it makes sense to me that the problem was Roon-specific, and not caused by an improper network setup.

“I had a chance to discuss your issues with our development group today. They’ve changed a flag on your account that will take effect after a couple of restarts. It may seem odd but doing it twice is necessary. Please let me know how things are going after doing this.”

I hope this is helpful. Wish I had more specifics to offer.

1 Like