Metadata error on sonic transporter

I’m seeing this same message on my server. I run a sonictransporter i5 and everything connects through Ethernet. I’ve tried rebooting the server but it hasn’t fixed the problem.

Hi @Stephen_Graham,

Can you describe your networking setup?

When did this problem start occurring? If you have another machine on the network you can temporarily use as your Core does the same error occur?

I think I may have solved the problem. I’ve rebooted the server at least three times before to try and fix it but the error remained. I gave it one more try last night but this time I stopped Roon first and then rebooted the server and this time it seems to have worked. I Think there was an earlier Roon update that didn’t get fully installed because when I restarted it had to rebuild the database. Roon said I had the latest update installed before but perhaps it wasn’t completely updated.

Thanks for the update, @Stephen_Graham.

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.