Metadata Improver Error - Help

Same Problem like KDZ

Hello @Rainer_Schittko,

Welcome to the forum!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hello Noris thanks for contacting.

My Hardware
Fritzbox with cable to a the devolo 1200 dlan adapter, from the second Adapter to a netgear switch, from
the switch by cable to another switch netgear and into a antipodes ex. My Network has no Problems.
After I Start Roon, Roon don‘t Show me the Albums, my favorites the newest Albums etc. in Tidal, Qoubuz.
If I Reboot my Antipodes EX Sometimes it always Works sometimes not. My Systems have the newest Updates.
Please Help me

Regards Rainer

Hi @Rainer_Schittko,

Can you please confirm you’re on the newest Roon build (build 536)? This should be listed in Roon Settings -> About.

If you reboot just Roon Server from the Antipodes Web Interface, does that resolve this behavior?

Hi Noris,
it is 1.7 538 the newest ine

If I reboot only the server software or I reboot the antipodes Ex over the webinterface it works or it works not.
If I started the Antipodes Ex the Tidal / Quoboz show me my favorites etc. or not.

It works 50 percent.

Regards

Rainer

Hi @Rainer_Schittko,

Do you have the latest firmware installed on your router?

Hi Noris,

my complete System are on the newest software stand.
I have the problems since 3 Weeks. At this time I never changed anything.
I started roon and the Tidal Albums in my Bilbliothek are working. But when I push the button
newest etc. In Tidal / Quboz I see the Albums . I search one Album and then I see: The Titel are not available.
If I started the roon server over the webinterface from the antipodes EX new , all the function are workable by 70 percent.

Regards

Rainer

Hi @Rainer_Schittko,

Moving forward, I’m hoping you can do the following:

• Reboot the Core machine
  • Make a note of the next time you see the error and reply here with that time

We’ll then enable diagnostics so we can take a look at things on the latest version.

Thanks!

Hi Dylan,

you can see the error message.

Fehler beim laden der Seite. Prüfe deine Netzwerkverbindung. Seite neu laden.

My Network is o.k.

If I go to my bibliothek I can see the Albums from Tidal Quobuz and if I select the titel it it is workable.

If I reboot the server over the webinterface of the antipodes ex allways ist workable.

Regards

Hi Dylan,

I startet the System at 21:14 Berlin Time. Error
I Restart the Server at 21:16 Berlin Time. The App is closed and then reopen. It Works

Regards

Rainer

Thanks for the timestamps, @Rainer_Schittko.

Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Hi Dylan,

Have you found a Solution?

Hi @Rainer_Schittko,

Please accept my apologies for the delay, I have been out of the office.

The team is investigating the Metadata Improver error message that you are seeing — Has this gone away since initially reporting it or has this error remained the entire time?

The next time you see it would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

Thanks!

Hi Dylan,

the Problem is Not over. Please give me your email adress so I will send you the
Metadata

Regards

Rainer

Hy Dylan,

I m waiting for your answer. My Problem is now 6 Weeks old. I know that we have corona time. I can send you the metadata by mail. Please give me your mail adress. I dont like it by dropbox.

Regards

Rainer

Hello @Rainer_Schittko and thank you for your patience while we look into this issue.

The team is looking into this issue and what you’re seeing here seems like it might be a bit different from what some others are reporting, soI wanted to clarify that you were receiving the “Metadata Improver Halted. Roon needs a software update” message in addition to the “Error loading the page. Check your network connection. Refresh page.” message you posted earlier in this thread. Is that correct? Please let me know!

imageimage

These are my Problems.
If I started the Antipodes EX and than the app it shows me the first picture and sometimes
the second picture.
I musste estarted the Roon server over the webinterfaces from the antipodes, then Tidal Works fine and show me all the thinks I need.
I can send you the Metadata Files by mail. Tell me your Email Address.

Regards

Rainer

The refresh Button didn`t works.

I must restarted the Roon server over the webinterfaces from the antipodes, then Tidal works fine and show me all the thinks I need.

If I restarted the Roon server over the webinterfaces from the antipodes the App show me never the Second Picture.