Metadata Improver Error - Help

Hello Noris,

I got another Antipodes S40 from my dealer. These had their own core of the dealer. Same problem. In 30 percent it only worked by restarting the Antipodes via the webface. Another user has the same problem, but Quobuz instead of Tidal. The same problems also occurred on my dealer’s network. Software versions all new.

Regards Rainer

Hello @Rainer_Schittko ,

Were both of these networks by any chance Fritzbox? If so, can you please give this setting a try and let us know if it helps?

Thanks!

Hello Norris, Thank You for Your Information. My antipodes was connected directly to a FRITZ! Box. The dealer has a different box. However, there is a second user who is in contact with you and who has his antipodes connected via a FRITZ! Box. He has the same problem. I checked the settings on the FRITZ! Box. This point is activated.

Rainer

Hello Noris,

have you a idea?

Regards Rainer

Hello Noris, a long time without a solution.

I‘m looking forward and I hope I hear from you and you can give me a offer.

Regards Rainer

Hello Noris, a long time without a solution.

I‘m looking forward and I hope I hear from you and you can give me a offer.

Regards Rainer

Hi @Rainer_Schittko

Can you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link (or any other file sharing service).

Thanks!

Hello Dylan I send you the file via dropbox. Let me know if the file you arrived.

Thanks Rainer

Hi @Rainer_Schittko

I’m seeing a lot of DNS errors in the logs. When you set Google or Cloudflare DNS did you do that directly on the router? Once these DNS errors are resolved you’ll likely be up and running.

Hello Dylan,

thanks for your information. after the cloudflare connection was unsuccessful, I set the router back to its starting position. with cloudflare with the factory setting the same problem. What must I do.

Hi @Rainer_Schittko

Can you try disabling IPv6 on your router? We’ve seen that cause a few problems recently due to ISP-related changes.