Metadata Improver halted message

Have same problem since yesterday. Restarting core solved it yesterday, but today I still get this message after rebooting.

My setup:
Antipodes CX with latest version Roon and latest firmware (2.7)
Direct ethernet connection to Netgear Orbi RBR50 Router
I have Tidal and Qobuz.

This is by the way only the latest manifestation of network problems I experience with Roon and Tidal/Qobuz. Thus far I have tried everything I could find in this forum: rebooting core, setting dns to 1.1.1.1, deleting cache, reinstalling Roon. Also tried other routers and different ethernet cables but problems keep coming back.

Hi @Lpa,

Can you share a screenshot of the error message you see? The next time it happens can you make a note of the time you see the error so we can enable diagnostics?

Thanks!

Time: 17:00:

4 posts were split to a new topic: Metadata improver error

A post was split to a new topic: Improver halted message

A post was split to a new topic: Red Warning, software needs updating

Hi @Lpa,

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: Metadata Improver - error message

A post was split to a new topic: Metadata Improver error message with SonicTransporter

I was experiencing the same issues, also with the Antipodes CX with the latest version Roon and latest firmware. Restarting the core had always helped but the problem always returns and last time it even persisted through the restart. Then I found the solution in a related thread (linked to by Dylan): “Roon setting and setup increase Memory for Photos/Artwork, restart Roon. Red warning is gone.”

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Metadata error message on Nucleus

I managed to fix this problem by going into the Qnap NAS application and reinstalling the Roon app. You get a prompt asking if you want to reinstall the last version of
Roon from the Roon website. Click yes.

You will see the Roon app in the list of apps the NAS operates.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.