Metadata Improver Message/Manual reboot of ROCK fails

Same problem here. I have a NUC7i5 with latest Rock version. A manual reboot fails.

Powering off at the Web Interface and restarts the NUC manually don‘t resolves the problem.

Hi Harry, and welcome to the community!
However, your issue is different, as my devices reboot just fine.
And so far mostly rids me of the Metadata Improver-warning/error…
(At least for a while!)

Atb
/Mike

Hi @Harry_Klein,

Welcome to the community.

If you try a reboot via the ROCK’s physical power button, does that change anything?

I would press the power button once and wait for the NUC to turn off, and then turn it back on.

Hi Noris,
yes, several times. The metadata-improveservices runs after every reboot and try to find metadata for 38 songs since hours, but no results.
Thank you

Hi @Harry_Klein,

Thank you for confirming that rebooting has no change in behavior. The next step here would be to submit a log package for analysis with the QA team.

Can I kindly request that you use these instructions to access your ROCK Roon logs folder (further instructions can also be found here) and submit a .zip achieve of them via Dropbox / Google Drive?

If you don’t have either service just let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions. Thanks!

Hi Noris,
seems to be fixed with the update today.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Harry_Klein,

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.