Metadata Improver message needs software update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock on Gen 8 i7 NUC, V 1.7(build 610) Stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TP-Link switch, Cat-6 to all endpoints

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PecanPi, Sonos, OPPO-203

Description Of Issue

I have a red triangle near the search button. Clicking it displays the screen shot below. It suggests I need an update, but my devices show I have the latest version installed.

Reboot the core server and it should go away

Thanks for the help, Now this is what I see. Top message never moves from the 2342 number with zero identified. My Overview shows over 74,000 tracks. Most of my music now has zero reviews and no ratings (stars) filled in.

At the top of the main screen where the red triangle used to be it is just spinning for over a day.

Hello @RPlace, I would suspect that you’re having issues reaching our servers, could you please try disabling your antivirus/firewall/vpn and see if you can make a connection to get rid of these prompts and get the reviews and stars back?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.