Metadata improver warning

metadata improver warning

Add images

Have you made any edits to this content in Roon?

No

Is this content from local files, TIDAL, or Qobuz?

Qobuz and my own library

Screenshot of import settings

Description of the issue

The message on the screenshot shows the inability to update data, im not sure what to do to rectify it

I believe I may have resolved this issue, with perseverance, bloody networks.

2 Likes

Hi Alex

Can you describe what you did to resolve the issue, so, other users with the same issue can see what you did.

I’m glad to hear that things are working for you now, @alex_wood! If you could elaborate on what fixed it that would definitely be appreciated!

For future reference, we have information about this error, and some steps you can take to resolve it, in our Help Center:

Sorry, personal life got in the way of answering, seriously though, relatively simple and a little embarrassing that I didn’t do this straight off.
I have two locations for my music, one bing a hard drive embedded in my Nucleus and the other, where I rip my cd’s in a zen mk2.
I disconnected my zen in settings, rebooted Roon and reconnected the zen, bingo.
It worked for me, but I let myself get confused by the ROON message regarding my Internet connection, which I knew was solid but checked that anyway, then posted.
I thought about it further and guessed it had to be simpler, as it had worked only the day before.