Metadata loading excruciatingly slow

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock latest build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Unifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

N/a

Description Of Issue

Constantly getting Roon bouncing logos on all remotes when navigating artist, sections of the display as its not loading in the discover recommendations etc quickly enough taking 30+ to a minute in some cases.

Discography also slow to load.

All was fine as been on beta except for the odd time it gets stuck now it’s constantly. I assume this is your cloud servers not coping with the extra demand. Not a great start to launch. Networks fine and streaning from Roon/Qobuz without issues.

Same problem here. Was fine after upgrade for a short while. Now experiencing same delays with metadata and discography.

Yes I agree. Initially it was fine but now slow.

Metadata servers are under extremely heavy load right now, our team is working on getting things stable but it’s going to take some time. Hang tight!

1 Like

This is still happening 12 hours on, in the UK. So I take it this work is still ongoing?

1 Like

Just tried mine (I’m in the UK) and it’s back to normal now. No delay on loading metadata or discographies.

Just the same problem here. Was fine just after the update, but now VERY slow.

Seems to have picked up a bit.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.