Metal music discussion 🤘 [2021-11]

Listened to this earlier today and found out that I still like the album… sounds a bit flat but it’s a nice goth/doom mix with male and female vocals…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sometimes simplicity rules…

5 Likes

Good to know you liked it! Their EP last year was so promising I had high hopes for this full length album. I just wish they would have used better cover art, for example something like they used in that EP…

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

What about the new single from Katatonia?

5 Likes

Sounds good and I will be waiting for new album that is coming January 20th. After watching that I think I listen couple older Katatonia albums today.

2 Likes

Out today, I only saw it because I got a Bandcamp notification

2 Likes

Ok, I might be biased as they are from Finland but new album from Devenial Verdict is good (dissonant​/​atmospheric death metal). In some parts it reminded me of excellent Ulcerate: Stare Into Death And Be Still album. For me this is not as good as that but well worth checking out.

5 Likes

RoonShareImage-638026323026724417

Suffocation-like riffing!! Very good! :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

RoonShareImage-638026387210582938

1 Like

3 Likes

Parius - The Signal Heard Throughout Space

Prog and Proud, but metal :grinning:

2 Likes

Revisiting some of my recent purchases and find I like this one a lot.
Only 4 tracks, but 3 of them are 12 minutes each

4 Likes

I had forgotten to check this out from my Bandcamp wish list.
Together with 2022’s Everyday a Funeral, both are excellent

6 Likes

3 Likes

Morbikon - Ov Mournful Twilight

Phil “LandPhil” Hall and Dave Witte from crossover thrashers Municipal Waste and Mathias Lillmåns from Scandinavian folk metallers Finntroll might seem like strange bedfellows at first. That dissonance should quickly dissipate; despite marked differences in sound and presentation, both bands make music that works best as a party soundtrack. Perhaps it isn’t all that shocking that Hall, Witte, and Lillmåns have come together for the blackened, Motörheadian bacchanalia that is Morbikon

Time to mosh :metal:

4 Likes

2 Likes