Metal music discussion 🤘 [2021-11]

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to listen to that Mother of Graves album - playing it now and it’s so good

1 Like

Not a problem, I agree it’s awesome!

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

:+1: @TheRiz, cool cover art as well. :metal:

1 Like

@ds_2 playing this today and enjoyed it thanks and almost finished it now. I have been listening to a lot of Architects recently so got me in the right place for the shouty vocals

As the wife is out I have a couple of new purchases lined up as well :grin:

3 Likes

Giving my own copy of this album it’s first play (rather than streaming)

5 Likes

Glad you like it, it is not the easiest album but very interesting and I really like it, keeps getting better and better.

1 Like

Yes I liked the musical style I will give it another listen this week. I was expecting the vocals to be much heavier after your warning, but overall not understanding a word didn’t get in the way of enjoyment :grinning:

I am guessing it is on BandCamp?

1 Like

Black mask

Mexican speed metal with female vocals and dualling guitars? Yes please.

6 Likes

Out of hearts :+1: Awesome!

1 Like

Wiegedood - There’s Always Blood at the End of he Road

https://i.imgur.com/BCMYcB2.png

3 Likes

Fine live album by Terrorizer! :metal:t3:

1 Like

I’m really digging this right now

9 Likes

You enjoying some November in December are you :thinking:

3 Likes

Haha. i see what you did there. :grin:

2 Likes

I was thinking that it was more what you did.
That is a fine album as well :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Excellent band, glad you like that one. I did not remember to listen them last month (for many years I always listened them in November :slightly_smiling_face:).

Check also their earlier albums, best for me is The Pale Haunt Departure but they have many very good albums.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I played the first track from The Pale Haunt Departure and immediately added it to my Bandcamp wishlist!

It’s just my taste.

3 Likes