Metal music discussion 🤘 [2021-12]

Good, I feared I missed it. I know it is long process, I almost had to do the same thing and just forget it for a while… I’m also still discover new albums for last year like Blade of Surtr that I just listened (thanks for sharing).

1 Like

Yea, that Blades of Surtr album is good. I am now listing to the Koasarium album. It’s good, but I don’t think it will make my list just yet.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

In the middle of winter…
:cold_face:
Winter - Into Darkness / Eternal Frost

2 Likes

Doom metal at it’s best and one of the big surprises of last years

6 Likes

Forgotten how good Baroness Red is. And great sound on wax. Shows what an absolute mess they made of production on Gold & Grey.

4 Likes

Nice share from @Henri in another music thread.
Excellent atmospheric black Metal. It must be good as the wife is yet to complain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Happy to see you like it so much. That’s what’s the sharing is all about.

2 Likes

The downside of other people sharing is I spend way too much on music. This one will be coming to live atu house if it is on Bandcamp, which I hope it is :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks, I have not listened that but added it now and will try it during weekend!

2 Likes

There you go. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I found it and added it after my post, but thanks for the link. Now if I had been lazier :+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

RoonShareImage-638099255361555957

2 Likes

RoonShareImage-638099175467123800

1 Like

This is ment to be played at MAX volume :metal:

5 Likes

Here’s another banger!

4 Likes

That At The Gates album is classic.

Last night was Obituary show and now listening yesterday’s setlist again. Their new album is very good and live show did not disappoint! The Wrong Time from new album was excellent.

Obituary played before Heaven Shall Burn and Trivium, those I do not listen regularly but both actually played well, especially Trivium really got crowd going.

Good start for 2023 as last weekend was Katatonia and Solstafir concert.

5 Likes

Sweet, Obituary is on my list of must see live bands. I’m hopefully seeing Trivium in May, been waiting to see them live.

I’ve been itching for concerts as I’ve been on a 2 month hiatus. But I do have Anthrax, Black Label Society & Exodus coming up in just over a week!

That show sounds epic btw, wish I was there :metal:

1 Like