Microcortes en la transmisión de Tidal (ref#2FURRA)

What best describes your playback issue?

· Other

Is there a specific error message you see? If so, please select from the following options:

· Other

Please try to reboot your Roon Server and check to see if this helps.

· Rebooting my Server had no effect, the issue remains

Please try to reboot and unplug/replug in your affected audio device and check to see if this helps.

· Rebooting and unplugging/replugging my audio device, the issue remains

Please open your Roon Remote and select the "System Output" Zone and try to play to it. Do you encounter any playback errors with this Zone?

· Playback *errors for both* my other zone and when I play to System Output as well

Please try fully rebooting your network equipment

· No, I'm still having trouble

An issue with playback on System Output and another zone often indicates a network security problem. *Check your firewall(s)* to ensure that *Roon*, *RoonServer *and *RAATServer* are allowed to properly communicate

· I'm still having problems / This isn't relevant to me

Does the issue happen with local library music, streaming service music, or both?

· Only streaming content while local content works fine

Please select the streaming service(s) with which you're encountering playback problems.

· TIDAL

Have you tried logging out and back in again to your streaming service?

· Logging out and back in had no impact, the issue remains

What is the model/manufacturer of the affected audio device(s) and the connection type?

· Ifi zen stream, ifi Zen dac v2, amplificador Nuprime IDA8

Describe the issue

Tengo microcortes en la trasmisión de tidal

Describe your network setup

router smart wifi 6 GPT 2841GX4X5v8 de MitraStar,

Translation

Describe the issue

I have micro outages in tidal transmission.

Describe your network configuration

MitraStar smart wifi router 6 GPT 2841GX4X5v8,

Hello @Fernando_Iglesias_Ru ,

Thank you for reaching out with your report. How is the Roon Server connected to the network, is it direct to the router via Ethernet?

I noticed that you have another PC available on the network, is there any change in behavior if you try to use another PC temporarily as the Roon Server?

• Create a Backup of your current database
  • Open Roon on the other PC you wish to try running as your Roon Server
  • Roon Settings → General
  • Disconnect
  • On the “Choose your Roon Server” screen, press “Use this PC”
  • If asked to Unauthorize, you can go ahead and do so. You are limited to one active Roon Server at a time but you are free to switch between them as often as you’d like
  • Verify if the same behavior occurs on the different PC

(Translated by google)

Hola @Fernando_Iglesias_Ru ,

Gracias por comunicarte con tu informe. ¿Cómo se conecta el servidor Roon a la red? ¿Se conecta directamente al enrutador a través de Ethernet?

Noté que tienes otra PC disponible en la red. ¿Hay algún cambio en el comportamiento si intentas usar otra PC temporalmente como servidor Roon?

• Crea una copia de seguridad de tu base de datos actual
  • Abre Roon en la otra PC que deseas intentar ejecutar como tu servidor Roon
  • Configuración de Roon → General
  • Desconectar
  • En la pantalla “Elegir tu servidor Roon”, presiona “Usar esta PC”
  • Si se te solicita que desautorices, puedes hacerlo. Tienes un límite de un servidor Roon activo a la vez, pero puedes cambiar entre ellos con la frecuencia que desees
  • Verifica si ocurre el mismo comportamiento en las diferentes PC

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.