Microrendu skipping tracks unable to play with roon 1.6

Roon see the Sonore microRendu 1.3 with Sonicorbiter 2.7 but skips all tracks when attempted to play
This is in a secondary system connected to ethernet orbi system
The roon 1.6 with both Tidal and Qobuz runs fine from its core (pc) to p.s.audio bridge via same ethernet
The Micro is fully updated and I have tried rebooting both core and micro a number of times
my apps are on both platforms android and apple both do the same skipping

Can you play on a PC using the Roon client playing through PC speakers?

Trying to help you isolate where the problem resides.

Yes I have been able to
pc is core it connects wireless to network roon plays trouble free to main system P.S. audio bridge which connects via cat 6 cable from router to gig switch

Hi @Dennis_Remer,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is there any difference at all in how the microRendu connects to the network compared to the P.S. Audio device? Any different switches or other networking hardware in use for the Rendu?

Are you able to play to this device outside of Roon?

If possible, can you try to connect the Core machine via Ethernet and let us know if there is any difference? As mentioned in our Networking Guide, we recommend using an Ethernet connection for your Core machine whenever possible to avoid potential networking issues.

A post was split to a new topic: Problem with playback to microrendu