Migrated Core, NAS Storage, Playlists Now (Mostly) Empty

Tested with 2.0 and had the same result but caught it happening this time and have full logs to share. Can I post them to the same URL as I’ve shared other details with this issue?

Here’s what I did and what I saw:

• Upgraded the stable NAS core to 2.0, playlists were working as expected (they always do on the NAS)
  • Make a snapshot backup of the DB
  • Did a fully clean and fresh install of 2.0 on the MBP
  • Restored the 2.0 snapshot from the NAS onto the MBP
  • Remapped storage locations after restore to local USB storage (music on the MBP core is coming from a filesystem clone of the NAS on local USB storage)
  • Check playlists, were complete and working after DB restore on the MBP
  • Stopped Core on the NAS so only version of Core on the network is the MBP
  • Roon 2.0 ran great on the MBP for a few days
  • This morning started seeing frequent “Waiting for Roon Core…” messages when playing an album (not from a playlist)
  • Restarted Core on the MBP, “Waiting for Roon Core…” messages stopped and played albums fine
  • Checked playlists, now reverted to the “5 songs” playlists

They seem to have flipped immediately after stopping/starting the Core on the MBP. Only log entries after the restart that I could find:

% grep -i playlist RoonServer_log.txt
09/25 07:38:22 Info: [playlistdb] opened. migration version = 1 current version = 1
09/25 07:38:46 Trace: [storage] [directory] Begin queuing fs events, ignoreitunes: True, ignoreplaylists: True
09/25 07:38:46 Trace: [storage] [directory] Begin queuing fs events, ignoreitunes: True, ignoreplaylists: True
09/25 07:38:47 Trace: [storage] [directory] Begin queuing fs events, ignoreitunes: True, ignoreplaylists: True

I’m not sure how to affect “ignoreitunes” to test setting it to False, beyond selecting “Yes” in Storage → Location → Edit → Import iTunes playlists", but I have confirmed I have no XML files in my Roon storage locations.