Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac mini (2018), Mojave 10.14.6, Roon V 1.6 (build 416)
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Netgear R6400, ethernet and wifi connected
Local music stored on QNAP NAS, using Tidal integration
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Output to Raspberry Pi with HAT DAC connected over ethernet
Description Of Issue
Roon core build 416 was successfully operating on a (2012?) MacBook Air with wifi connection outputting to RPi with same DAC as noted above. Purchased a Mac mini and attempted to migrate to the new Mac mini.
I backed up the database from the macbook air (had multiple backups available on the NAS), installed Roon on the Mac mini and restored from backup. After the restore finished I was shown the Overview screen with recent album additions added via Tidal (so the Tidal integration seemed to be working).
However, navigating around various screens I started to notice the screens were not refreshing. Here’s what I’m currently experiencing:
- I can play both songs from my NAS and Tidal
- the play count does not seem to be updating after playing a track
- the Overview and Discover screens just show the spinny Roon symbol
- when I use the magnifying glass to search the auto populate list works, but when I hit enter to search for something I simply get the spinny Roon symbol
- the browse Tidal page does not refresh
- I can browse Library>Artists and my library appears, I can drill down to artists, and tracks within my Main Albums, but the Tidal library just shows spinny symbol.
- top right corner of Roon software shows the spinny 1/4 circle constantly stuck at 0 added tracks of 18.
- I forced a library refresh and it doesn’t seem to be importing all of my tracks. See screenshot:
I have over 20k tracks but only 13k seem to import.
- my track queue shows the history of tracks I have been playing, however, the My Stuff>History page shows spinny symbol and shows 0 plays.
Thanks for your help