Mismatch iTunes song count vs. Roon

Hey together, I have 3999 songs in my iTunes library but 4400 in Roon. How is that possible and how to solve this please?

@support

thanks

Duplicates? Or tracks added from Tidal/Qobuz? Tracks that are not recognised by iTunes?

I deleted all duplicates but let me check on Qobuz later at home.

@support

So I deleted my Qobuz account but no change.

Any ideas what else to do please?

@support

Hi @Jan_Reinmueller,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you share a screenshot of Settings > Storage?

Hey @Dylan I am running a RAID connected to my iMAC. Both Roon Server and Client are sitting on the same iMAC.

Attached the screenshot.

Hi @Jan_Reinmueller,

Are there any specific tracks you see in Roon that are not in iTunes? Are there any duplicates you see?

You can focus on duplicates from the Album Browser by choosing Focus > Inspector > Duplicates.

Hey @Dylan I deleted all duplicates already. Still there is a mismatch.

@Dylan Hey! Sorry, I was traveling for a long time but back at Roon now. Great 1.7 release - just to close this off I deleted everything and set everything up from the scratch which brought the mismatch down to 70 songs - I can live with that. Topic can be closed.

1 Like