Missing album covers on Android

I have posted this in another related thread. The update has done nothing for my 3 year old Huawei Think Pad running Android 6. Roon remote freezes after launch and won’t load album art or find audio zones as shown in the photo. Any suggestions? I’ve reinstalled 4 times now with no joy.

I was unable to find a result for Huawei Think Pad doing a quick google search. The rights for ThinkPad (ThinkCentre, Think…) formerly IBM are now with Lenovo. As devices containing different hardware may be marketed under the same name, please provide the exact device name and version/model string and/or if possible provide a direct link to the manufacturers product page for your device.

This is the link to the product website.
https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/tablets/mediapad-t2-10-pro/

I’ve seen another post with someone having the same issues with the same tablet so perhaps it’s a Huawei thing!

Adreno 405 gpu

Hi @Stephen_Blatherwick,

I have split your posts into it’s own thread so that we can better focus on this issue. Can you please confirm if you’re still seeing this behavior and if you’re running the latest Roon build for Android (build 528)? You can check this in Roon Settings -> About.

Already covered here:

1 Like

Since there is a duplicate support thread, will be closing this one and continuing troubleshooting in the other thread: