Missing albums in box set's

Having an issue with a Roon customers data base - When looking for multi disc albums, we can only see the first disc - all other discs in the sets are missing…

I must be missing a step somewhere?

Can you post a screen shot of the album page for one of these?

Hi David,

Am at work so not at the moment = all you see is the first disc and not the 2nd 3rd etc. We have searched by all methods but cant find them

all discs (box sets) appear on sooloos - the data base is linked to so we know the file is on the qnap server.

???

I’m not trying to offend you, but I thought it might be worthwhile to make sure you’re understanding how multi-disc sets are supposed to appear in Roon — the screenshot below shows this, I think.

If it’s not this, either the nth discs are not being imported for some reason, or there’s an issue with the way they’re tagged, so those possibilities’ll need to be examined more closely.

I hope its that simple!

Will let you know when I have had a chance to look.

S

OK, the Meridian database metadata has been modified. For some reason, this completely blocks the box sets from appearing in order.

To resolve, we have had to export the entire library onto a separate partition on the NAS and run two lots of data, one for Sooloos and one for Roon.

Seems to be working so far with all box sets available.