Missing albums - not in 'skipped files' where are they

HI - so i’m certain Roon is missing albums a couple i spotted, there may be many more, they are not in skipped files there is only 1 file of my 17000 files - i guess i want Roon to ‘rescan my library’ but i cannot find that anywhere - it’s hard to find anything - Roon need to hire a UI guy to improve this entire platform - that’s a big reason why there are so many posts, and questions - for example it took me 10 minutes to figure out where to find out how to even ‘make a post’ - that simply shouldn’t be - you need a standard top and left hand navigation for your community it’s unnecessary obtuse. Any way how do you just do a simple reimport or rescan - like you can easily find in itunes or sonos - come on guys. thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t know what client you’re using but In the desktop client, just go to Settings | Storage and click on the 3 dots on the right side of the storage place you want to rescan to bring up the option.

Search via the forum or Google is available to all " rescan roon library"
https://kb.roonlabs.com/FAQ:_Some_of_my_files_aren’t_showing_up_in_Roon

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.