Missing covers on Mac device

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Macbook pro, 10.14.6 Mojave.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Description Of Issue
I am having this issue now, too. All Tidal albums show no cover, no matter where inside Roon. Deleting the cache and reloading the Roon app did not fix it.
It used to work fine earlier today…

I’d raise this in a new thread if you are still having issues.

Hi @tinytempo,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you seeing this behavior on other remotes?

Hi @dylan!

I tried again this morning, and the album covers load fine as they used to. So apparently it was just a temporary glitch.

Cheers,
Markus

Hi @tinytempo,

Thanks for the update, I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.