Missing Folder(Folder not found)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

I seem to have made a cock up with Roon, yesterday I thought I was doing a back up on my NAS and since doing that I am getting the message on the Roon Remote (iPad) that the folder is missing or has been moved (one of your storage locations is off line). I have found it on the remote via the browse button but it then tells me that The directory is not available…the Add Folder button then gives me the message that it has been added. Desparate help needed!

Hello @Derek_Suggate ,

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can. Are you still seeing this issue on the latest version of Roon?

Can you please share a few screenshots of the storage path that is giving you trouble? Thanks!

Hi Noris

No, the problem seems to have disappeared with the latest Roon update, thanks anyway

Derek

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.