Missing icons on Now Playing screen

I have registered a ongoing problem on the screen playing screen.
I have lost 4/5 icons including the turning cog top right hand corner that means I cannot display bio, artist pictures, lyrics.
Interestingly the icons show on the Roon remote??
This bug has happened since last build.
:sleepy:

1 Like

Please could you be kind enough to revisit the bug issue above as the latest build implemented 6th July 2021 has not rectified my problem as promised by yourselves.

Gareth

Hey @Gareth_Tuffery, sorry for the trouble – would you mind posting a screenshot here of the missing icons? And if you don’t mind, let me know what device (eg “iPad Air”, “Dell XPS 13”) you’re seeing the problem on. Thanks!

@kevin - Gareth has misinterpreted what I said about the fixing of this bug, and he thinks I work for Roon. See this thread:

Please read your email above.
Build 806 does not address my issue which was promised by yourself.

I have updated to 806 today Tuesday 6th July 2021and my issue still lives on strong and loud.

Extremely disappointed!!

This is not my fault!!!:cry::-1::-1:

I promised a future release - I did not say which one (because I don’t know - I don’t work for Roon).

2 Likes

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for your response how do I escalate a response from the Roon team?

Hi Kevin,
Please see above.

The gear wheel has disappeared which has removed my options to select artist photo or lyrics etc.

I understand this is a bug and was surprised to see it had not been addressed in the latest update as I was led to believe this would happen on this update?

Thanks Gareth

Apologies just on my Apple IMAC it’s all ok on my iPad on the ROON remote.

Hi, @Gareth_Tuffery , could you, please, answer the following questions:

Thanks!

–
Ivan

Same for me on both platforms, I do hope this bug is going to be fixe.

NUC i5, 16g, win10
IPad 5gen version 14.4.2

Hi Ivan,
Thank you for reaching out to me I can confirm with you my set up on my IMAC is the same as above.

I have lost the icons ( gear wheel) on any app window size basically these icons have just disappeared from my screen.

Thanks
Gareth