Missing in discography

*Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Win10 Roon 1.8 build 778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Bluesound Vault Gen 1 analog
Nad C 328 amplifier
TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

When more than one version of an album in my library the library badge not shown on album cover.
Another problem: I have a lot of albums in my library both from my NAS and from Qobuz/ Tidal with Van Morrison and no one is shown in the artist overview.
When filtering My Albums they are all there.

Kind regards
Robert
Gothenburg
Sweden

1 Like

Hello @Robert_Lidstrom,

Apologies for the delay! Our team’s queue is longer than typical at the moment, but we’re working to get back to everyone as quickly as we can.

Can you please share a few screenshots of this issue?

This sounds like an issue that we’re currently looking into, we can certainly add your report to the investigation, can I please request a few screenshots of this as well? Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Robert_Lidstrom ,

Thank you for the screenshots. Just to confirm here:

In the screenshots you sen,t it doesn’t look like there is are any “in you library” badges, just the MQA sign badge. Do you have the setting turned on in Roon Settings → General → Customize Album Display → “Show in library badge” ?

Hi Noris,

The screenshots I sent were regarding the other issue.
The issue with missing “in library badge” I can’t seem to reproduce.

Kind regards
Robert

Hi again,

Yesterday all Van Morrison albums were visible in the overview.
Today they are gone. This has happened several times before.
The problem occurs on other artists overview as well.

Kind regards
Robert

Hi @Robert_Lidstrom ,

Can you please confirm if you are still seeing this on the latest Roon release? There were a few changes in this area in a recent Roonh release, so it would be good to confirm if there’s been any change in behavior, thanks!

Hi,
Problem is solved.
Thanks for a great work !
I really appreciate the work you guys put into Roon.
Use it everyday and I’m thinking of investing in a Nucleus anytime soon.

Kind regards
Robert LIdström
Gothenburg
Sweden

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.