Missing/lagging metadata

10 albums bought in the last two months still without metadata. I’d excuse the McLorin Salvant because I got an advance copy at her live show. “Faroe” has metadata in the Roon database, but it is wrong, it skips the 2nd track. Some of these are from small labels, but DGG and Mack Avenue? Can you Roon crew push harder on metadata suppliers? They are failing on the job we pay them for. Thanks!

What happens if you try a manual identification on these albums? I see that Hélène Grimaud album is available in two versions (CD & MQA) in Tidal, and I was able to add the MQA version to my Roon library, where it is fully identified…

Edit: the second album I chose at random (Omnisphere) is also identified in Roon - ah but without much metadata, I now see…

Tidal has sometimes more metadata than Roon (according to Roon staff), but Roon can only use Tidal’s metadata for Tidal subscribers. I don’t have nor do I plan to have Tidal. Manual identification did not do anything this morning. Correction: Grimaud just showed up.