Missing zone whenever computer is restarted, sleeps or hibernates

I’m having this exact problem with my iFi Zen Signature DAC V2. There is no predefined zone for this DAC on Roon so I’m using “iFi (by AMR) HD+ USB Audio”. However, whenever my computer is restarted, sleeps or hibernates, the zone is missing when I try to use Roon and have to completely reconfigure it.

Windows 11, Asus ROG Dark Hero motherboard, AMD 5900x, EVGA RTX3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, 64 gig Mushkin RAM, Samsung 980 Pro SSD’s, WD Black HD’s, 1 gbs Ethernet, 200mbs Internet

Hey @Dean_Kimball,

I’ve created a fresh thread for your issue to make it receives proper visibility. As a next step, please grab a timestamp (date,time) of when your issue occurs and share it here. That way, we’ll be able to pinpoint what might be going on at the time of the dropout.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

1 Like

iFi told me there was a problem with that DAC so I returned it and am now using an iFi Zen One Signature DAC. I just installed it yesterday but will post if this happens again.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.