Möglichkeit Live Alben in Ansicht wie Singles und EPs zu trennen?

Guten Morgen
Gibt es eine Möglichkeit in der Interpreten Ansicht die Live Alben so wie die Singles und EPs in eigener Unterteilung zu seperieren?

Guten Morgen,

direkt in dieser Ansicht nicht. Über Fokus kann man sich eine Selektion bauen, die Live Alben enthält und andere nicht, aber das ist nicht wirklich das was Du meinst, befürchte ich.

Cheers
NOA

Hallo. Danke für die Antwort. Nein nicht mit Focus. Toll wäre eben Unterteilung. Schade. Leider auch schade dass es nicht möglich ist in der Album Ansicht zuerst die Studio Alben, dann ZB live Alben und dann EPs usw sortieren zu lassen

Schreib mal in Englisch dann hast Du mehr Leute die vielleicht was wissen, aber ich denke nicht dass das einstellbar ist.

I only barely read (or speak) German, but you did see the switch for showing various types of albums in settings?

If active, live albums will be identified with a small red dot:

Not exactly what you are asking for (if my German understanding was adequate), but perhaps enough?

Hello, thanks for posting. I tried it, now there is a red dot on the Album. I’m thinking on to make the live albums as an EP then it’s out from the normal album. Bad to see that there is no way to seperate them. But many thanks

1 Like

Oh, i forgot another one, you can of course use Focus to display only (or not) Live albums:

If you combine this with a particular artist, you might have some more tools to accomplish your purpose, however in a different manner than you expected? :slight_smile:

PS This actually focuses on albums with live tracks, not only Live albums.

1 Like

Many thanks for your help :ok_hand: