Monitor arm suggestions sought

Can anyone recommend a good monitor arm/bracket for a 24" vesa compatible monitor? It has to be easily adjustable in all planes including tilt and rotate. I like the look of the Ergotech Freedom Arm and the Spaceco Spacearm. Any suggestions appreciated.

Hello extracampine,

I have used a Bretford MobilePro Adjustable Wall Mount or with a table clamp if that is what you are looking for my 30" Apple Cinema Display until I replace my Mac Pro and Cinema Display with an iMac.

I still have the wall mount. If it’s permitted by roon to offer mine for sale, I will. But this is a matter for PM. If not permitted by roon, please remove my post.

Best,
Richard

A post was merged into an existing topic: 3CD Box Set added to roon library in different configurations

Extracampine just received this email from MacSales. This may be helpful, or not: http://eshop.macsales.com/search/monitors+in+motion?APC=READERSPC&Source=Blast16Jan7

Best,
Richard

Thanks for all this. Ended up going for the Ergotech Freedom Arm, and am pretty happy with it. It’s a very sturdy and flexible monitor mount. Only minor complaint is the cable management system, which is a bit flimsy.

If you’re happy, I am happy. Enjoy your EFA.
Best,
Richard