Moon MiND2 with Luxman D-03x

Roon Core Machine

Mac Mini 2014 SSD 1Tb 16 Gb Ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet connected

Connected Audio Devices

Moon MiND2 connected to Luxman D-03x DAC featuring MQA full decoding.

Description of Issue

Hi all !

There is an MQA light indicator on the Luxman that can be green, blue or magenta depending on the MQA source. When using Roon with the MiND2 the MQA signal does not seems to be recognize by the Luxman D-03x, because the MQA indicator is not lightin up. But when I’m using the MiND2 App and play a MQA song, the light indicator is showing on the Luxman… I’ve try all combinaison of setting under the MiND2 in Roon without any success !!! I love Roon and do want to get the best signal as possible. The situation is just frustfrating :frowning:

Help please !! I need to know if it’s on Roon side or on the MiND2 side !!

Cheers !
AL

Hi @Andre_Lafreniere,

Can you post a screenshot of Roon’s signal path when you are experiencing this.
Also a screen of Roon’s device setting page.

Here is a screen shot of the signal and for which the Luxman is not detecting the MQA signal. The MQA indicator on the Luxman does not light up…

By settings - Audio - Device setup in Roon:
afbeelding

It’s already setup at Render only

Hey @Andre_Lafreniere,

We know it’s been two long since you posted about this and we’re so sorry that we didn’t get a chance to reply sooner :pleading_face:

Thank you for sharing what you’re experiencing with Roon and the Moon MiND2 & Luxman D-03x. Since it’s been about two weeks, I wanted to ask first if you’re still seeing the same thing as when you initially posted about this?

The Moon tech says that they will push an updated for the MiND2 to fix the issue,

2 Likes