More Roon - Tidal Search Issues

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10. Intel Core i5 processor, 16gb RAM (at least), 468CC168-7EC5-4BD5-816C-217E06462B34

This is the only Roon core I have.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus RT AC86U (I think), connected via Cat 6 cable to PS Audio DSD DAC, using wireless on core computer

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS Audio DAC specified above. This is the ONLY zone I have.

Description Of Issue

Have recurring issue where Roon’s search function will not return any results. I then open Tidal and the search in Tidal immediately returns all relevant results. Sometimes this issue simply stops occurring within the same use session, or others I restart Roon and it suddenly works. But the search function fails more often than it works some days. I’ve had numerous issues with Roon/Tidal over the past year, and so far there has been no fix except in cases where Roon support acknowledged a server connectivity issue (of some kind).

Please advise. Feel free to pull any logs or events my Roon core has generated.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.