Losing connection to Nucleus on a daily basis

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

Me too.
Most of the time i want to use Roon now i have to go in and unplug the nucleus and wait 5 minutes.
And then 50/50 if it wont disconnect at some point.
My wife is begging me to just let us connect with bluetooth…
I only listen to vinyl now on my main system b/c i have all the elctronics in another room. And it annoys the ■■■■ out of me.
And here i am typing this now instead of listening to music and taking a nap.

Hi,

I saw you had this problem in a non-support topic but could not see a support request for it, I did some further digging and found that you had posted previously but it was in someone else’s support topic … so I’ve split it out to here.

The Roon @support team prefer one topic per customer’s issue… so they are able to track it and focus on each individual problem. hence I split out your topic.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected.

Hey @Tim_White,

We’re sorry to hear about your trouble with your Nucleus. What you’re describing is very unusual and shouldn’t be happening. I’ve added our support template to your post above.

Please fill that out as completely as possible paying particular attention to the networking details and how your devices are connected to your network and each other.

We’d like to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible so you can get back to enjoying your music. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back to you as quickly as we can. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.