Mountain Lion Support

I am running my Roon core on a Mac mini with OS X Mountain Lion. The automated update to build 475 made the system unusable. My Mac mini is too old to support any newer OS. I would like to get my music back. Any help would be appreciated.

Mac OSX 10.8 is no longer supported.

Guessed you missed this

The Mac mini is a mid 2007 model. I took some tricks to get Mountain Lion running on it. I tried newer OS version and they won’t run. In the meantime I have installed a new roon core on my Imac desktop and found a recent roon backup with build 416 that I just restored and it looks like everything is there, phewww!!

The mac mini is probably a lost cause and it looks like I might need to upgrade it.
Thank you for responding and trying to help!

Hey @Knut_Boeck – glad you were able to get Roon running on a supported machine.

We’ve had a tiny number of users running on Mountain Lion for a few years, and maintained support for as long as possible, but from time to time we do need to deprecate support for older operating systems.

Any more issues, let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.