Moved endpoints - lost connection

i-5 Acer DESKTOP-73688R9

Don’t know what else you want here ^^^

I have three endpoints - a Bryston and two microRendu’s by Sonore. All are plugged directly into Eero extenders. Two of the extenders are wired directly to the modem. Everything was working nicely until I swapped two endpoints (a Sonore and the Bryston). Now Roon refuses to ‘see’ them. They’re on the network : I can talk to the Sonore thru SonicOrbiter for instance.

I am extremely unimpressed, to say the least.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

See above. Bryston and a microRendu, both of which were working fine until they were unplugged and then plugged back in.

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Michael_Forsythe

If you reboot your Core machine is there any change?

What do you see when you go to Settings > Audio? Can you share a screenshot?

I’m at the office right now, but I can confirm that re-booting the machine made no difference. When I go to ‘Settings->Audio’ my third Sonore still shows up - which is the one that stayed plugged in the entire time. The other two endpoints simply aren’t there anymore. Hitting the little wheel (to try to force it to go looking ?) has no effect.

The only difference in my system is that two pieces of gear have swapped locations. I rebooted the modem as well (just guessing) but to no effect.

I rebooted everything in the house (PC, streamers, modem, EERO units). Three times. Honestly.

Finally… the Roon software woke up and noticed the other streamers. Huh… I really have no idea what was going on but I’m never moving equipment again !!! All good now. No idea why ha ha.