Moved ROCK temporarily, tries to SMB mount from prev. location

@support,

I brought my new NUC i7 and ROCK box to my vacation home, which has a backup NAS and network, endpoints to stream music (mostly SONOS),etc. I reconfigured the ROCK box through the Roon app to mount the library from the new subnet (192.168.20.XX/music etc) but it appears from the logs on the primary subnet (192.168.16.XX) that ROCK is attempting to MOUNT through the VPN (which is obviously what I don’t want).
I see no configuration library options to purge the old mount points and see no reference in storage or backup to the original server mount points.
Yet when I do a netstat on the 16.XX file server, I see a bunch (753) of port 445 attempts from ROCK (192.168.20.45):
tcp4 0 0 freenas.microsoft-ds 192.168.20.45.59188 TIME_WAIT

I’ve rebooted ROCK several times and seen no cessation of this activity.

Hi @mjt5282 ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your observations with us, the feedback is appreciated!

Moving forward, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following:

1. A screenshot of the “storage” tab found under “settings”.

2. You’ve mentioned the following in your report:

“I reconfigured the ROCK box through the Roon app to mount the library from the new subnet (192.168.20.XX/music etc) but it appears from the logs on the primary subnet (192.168.16.XX) that ROCK is attempting to MOUNT through the VPN (which is obviously what I don’t want).”

• During your troubleshooting, have you tried disabling the VPN to see if there is a change in behavior?

• Please provide a description your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are implementing.

-Eric