Moving to Lifetime subscription

I just upgraded to Lifetime Membership on 12/31/17 after the red “Trial Ending!” alert appeared on my Roon iPad app. I can see the Lifetime Membership in my Roon account online but the “Trial Ending!” alert still appears. How can I check to make sure my upgrade has taken effect and I will continue to play my music library on Roon. How can I get the alert to disappear? I only have 3 days left in my trial.

Hi Gabriel,

I’ve shifted your post into its own thread and unlisted it, which is what we do with account queries. I’ll drop a flag for @kevin and he’ll get you sorted.

Welcome to you as a new lifetime member !

Hi @Gabriel_Bustamante, thanks for upgrading! Glad to have you on board with us. I just fixed up your account so you no longer see the “trial ending” banner, and you’re all set with your lifetime membership now.

I have the same issue (didn’t want to create a new thread as it’s same scenario). I don’t really care about the trial ending warning being there for a few days, but would like to know if something is going to “happen” when the trial runs out…

Just fixed you as well @Occamsrazor, thanks!

1 Like

@Kevin - Thank you, all good now…

Same issue here

Hi @Mio, just fixed this up for you.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, please send us a message using our contact form.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.