MQA-CD ripping problem

I ripped MQA-CD(https://www.universal-music.co.jp/p/uccg-40079/),and used MQA TAG RENAMING APPLICATION (http://www.mqa.co.uk/customer/tag435sdf43te).
Several files are recognized MQA-Support,but some files are not recognized MQA-Support.Please help me.

See this ticket:

Hi @Hiroyasu_Mochizuki,

As Peter mentioned, we have an open ticket regarding this behavior and I can add your files to the ticket if you send them to me via Community Message as a shared Dropbox/Google Drive link.

Unfortunately though I can’t comment on when this ticket will reach the dev teams queue but getting those files over to QA for analysis will be a good first step here.

– Noris

@noris Hi, Noris-san. I’m glad to accept your reply.
I uploaded 2 files on google drive. for avoiding double byte character. I renamed those
files.
this file below is not recognized MQAsupport.
03 Mozart_symphony_40th_K550_1stmovement.flac
and other file below is recognized MQAsupport.
04 Shopin_pianoconcerto_1st_3rdmovement.flac
(I’m sorry I mistyped Chopin to Shopin.)
I shared folder and URL is below.
[Link Removed by Support]

Best regards,

• Mochizuki-

@wklie Thank you for your reply. I saw a tichet you mentioned. There has been already same ticket regarding a ripping file.
I’m sorry I couldn’t find this ticket.

Hello @Hiroyasu_Mochizuki,

Thank you for sending those files over, I can confirm that I have received them and have removed the link for privacy reasons (please do not remove the files from your google drive though). The files you sent me do not appear to be the ones you mentioned in your initial post though, are there other files also exhibiting these symptoms?

It would be best to have more examples if possible so that once the devs start working on this issue they can confirm that all of those files will show up as MQA content. If you can please private message me the link to the other files as well that would be appreciated. You can private message me by clicking my name and then message, example:

– Noris

Hello @noris I can’t find to send private message you (I clicked your name,nevertheless Message button didn’t appear.)
I uploaded 3 files at same folder on googledrive that roon couldn’t recognize MQA-supported.
01 MQA_NG.flac
02 MQA_NG.flac
10 MQA_NG.flac

Thanks for sending those over @Hiroyasu_Mochizuki.

It is possible that you didn’t have the ability to message users since you just joined this websites few days ago, but i just enabled that feature for you so you should be good to go moving forward.

As I mentioned before, the devs have not had a chance to review these MQACD issues but when I hear anything further I will be sure to let you know. Thanks!

Hello @Hiroyasu_Mochizuki,

We’ve just released Roon Build 536 which includes changes that we believe will help improve things here. Please give Roon an update on all of your devices and let us know if you still have any trouble!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs