MQA search disappeared in focus

What happens if you go and add a new mqa album right now?
Don’t forget to go into settings: service’s: Tidal and hit sync now.

i don’t have tidal
the latest mqa album was purchased on the tidal site ( youn sun nah) when i was on free trial

Are you 100% certain Roon sees them as being in your library?

Can you check if “show hidden tracks and albums” is enabled in Roon?

This is what I have trying to ascertain for a bit now, it appears that Roon does not see them in the library.
Of course I thought they were in a Tidal streaming library and not downloads.

1 Like

I have the beginning of an explanation, but I have to explain it correctly and English is not my natural language!!!
I will do this tomorrow morning

I could be wrong, but based on my only two (2) purchases from the TIDAL store I don’t think the purchased FLAC files are MQA. I think they’re just lossless CD quality.

Can anyone confirm that?

sorry, but i had to wait 18h to create a new post

so on tidal, i just bought one and it is mqa

my last experience to understand what is wrong:

my albums are stored on a 2 To SSD directly connected to my nuc rock.

I know that two albums are in mqa but not recognized as such by roon.

I deleted, by the finder, the two files on the ssd

roon therefore saw that the 2 albums had been deleted.

then, I put them back on the ssd, and miracle, the mqa tab appeared MQA(2)

I then tried something else:

in roon/setting/storage I deleted the path to the folder containing the 2 mqa albums

then I put it back……and, guess what, mqa disapears again

Hello @Lemting ,

Can you please upload these albums to us for review? You can upload here and let us know once the files are ready for review, thanks!

https://workdrive.zohoexternal.com/collection/nqcgjac23027d90a441bda2c314de49d7958a/external

hello

I just sent the two files.

these files are not a problem.

it’s just that after a roon update all my mqa albums (6 in all), were no longer tagged.

I only remember two of them.

so I deleted them from my hard drive and reintegrated them and they were recognized again.

on the other hand the other 4, no tag …

cordialement

marc

mqa disappeared again in roon focus search on mackbook pro, but still here on my iphone!!!

my maq albums disappear again, in focus, with roon update 923

Hi @Lemting ,

I am not able to reproduce the issue on my end, can you please record a short video or .GIF of you scrolling through your Focus options and not seeing the MQA option?

Also, I noticed that you have your language set to French, are you able to reproduce the issue when using Roon in English?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.