Mscaler Chord ,Roon rock see Mscaler but cant choose as unit to play with

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock core on : Intel NUC i7-10710U 32GB 2TB SSD HDMI USB-C W10P,latest Roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Nuc connected with ethernet cable to Apple Timecapsule no issues .Tablet connected to same Time capsule created network.Roon see other devices in network.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Intel nuc connected to Mscaler with usb c-usb b cable ,Mscaler connected to Chord Dave with 2 bnc cables

Description Of Issue

I connected Intel NUC i7-10710U 32GB 2TB SSD HDMI USB-C W10P with clean installed Roon as core to Chord Mscaler Roon see Mscaler but when try playing is not on the list audio devices to choose from.Same time when Im connecting Nuc to Chord Dave straight to Dave with usb c-usb b cable,Roon can see it and I can play no problem.
Thx

No I tried clear a bit.
Remote is one thing. My Intel nuc is in the bedroom upstairs connected to Mscaler or Dave .
Im using my old Ipad as remote up there.
But have some other audio devices downstairs where macbook is and will be nic to use it as remote ffor devices downstairs.
Mscaler is other thing not macbook related.
As I wrote Is connected with usb c-usb b to Mscaler ,from Mscaler with BNC digital cables to Chord Dave.
i can see Mscaler in Roon as audio device and can enable it there but cant choose to play with Mscaler its not on the list to choose from devices when press speaker.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @Cezary_Jenczelewski,

I am so sorry we are getting back to you this late - I so wish it would have been sooner.

Is your Mscaler still not showing up in Zone Picker, so you can stream music to it? If I understand correctly, it does show up in Settings → Audio.

Could you please share a screenshot of Settings → Audio and Zone Picker (expanded)?

Thanks in advance :pray: