Multi Disc sets - stopping after each disc

Hi all

I have rather a lot of multi disc sets in my library, for example the recent Tangerine Dream box. I will typically want to play one disc out of the many that are collected together in roon for that release. However it will always go on, after finishing Disc 2 (for example), straight on to Disc 3. I would really like an option to say “always stop at the end of a Disc” rather than making me lunge for my remote/ipad/phone to stop it going on to the next one.

Is this already an option in Roon that I have missed? Would anyone else like this or am I just weird? :grinning:

Paul.

If I remember right you click the disc tab to get to it, then the little play icon appears on the tab and clicking again will add just that disc tracks to the queue - can’t test it as right in the middle of a big disc of very short tracks and I’ll lose my place for sure! :laughing:

1 Like

Well I’ll be… that works! Thanks so much Tim.

This is another case of there being stuff in Roon that I didn’t know was there.

Cheers

Paul.

1 Like

Excellent! I’m ploughing through the 15 disc Essential Sibelius right as we speak and its ideal for that, listening a disc at a time. I’ve had this set for years and never listened to anything but the symphonies, I’m going to be here a while I think… :sweat_smile: