Multi-part composition grouping - disable bug?

I have some albums where the track title happens to coincide with Roon’s convention for multi-part works. For example Roger Waters’ Amused to Death which results in tracks like What God Wants pt2 & 3 being incorrectly displayed. With the addition of the facility to disable multi-part compositions on a per-album basis my problem went away…

…not quite. I like to know when I have other performances of a track in my library. The reference to other performances no longer appears and i cannot force a link manually either. Here’s how it looked before

Note how tracks 9 and 10 are treated, also how tracks 13 and 14 have links to other performances.

Now I disable multi-part grouping…

Tracks 9 and 10 now look fine. Unfortunately I’ve lost my links to other performances and I can’t link manually. The track doesn’t appear in my compositions list.

Brian

PS the tidal link to it’s a miracle is wrong

Thank you for the feedback @BrianW, we will take a look and see what we come up with. Once I have some feedback from the team I will be sure to update you promptly.

-Eric

Hi, @BrianW, I sent you a PM that contains further action we want you to perform.

Thanks!

Ivan