Multiple Bit Rate in Playlist - stops when changing songs/bitrate

I have Roon setup to only play PCM, up to 192. If I am playing a DSD file (playing 176.4) and the next song is anything but DSD, once the first (DSD) song ends and goes to the second (say 44.1), the second songs gets ready to play, you see the audio waveform on the bottom, there is NO signal path light, seek bar is at ZERO, and the song just sits there. Hitting pause, play again does nothing. You have to select the song then hit play (smash button).

If I am playing the same first song (DSD) and hit NEXT (arrow), the next song (say 14.4) plays fine.

Playing any format and playing another song (different format) before the first one ends has no issues. This only happens when one song ends on its own and goes to the next song. If the same format/bitrate, the next song plays fine.

Second - this happens on either my main rig, or on another computer in the home, so it looks like this is pointing to the Core server on Win10.

Lastly, the first and second format does not matter, as long as they are different to cause the hang on the next song.

No playback devices on CORE. I see this error using RoonBridge, or using a computer with Roon installed - both using different OS and playback device (DAC, RealTek driver, etc.)

@mike, @danny - I have a log file to send up.

Running latest version 154 - even tried going back a version - 147

Core:

Windows 10 64Bit, RoonServer latest version, no endpoints.

Remote Machines:

2012R2 64bit - Mutec Driver - DAC - Pre
Win7 Pro 64 Bit, RealTek Driver - Local Speakers

A post was merged into an existing topic: Queue skips songs after build 154 update