Multiple outputs for a Dante interface

Hello,

I am using Roon Server on a Windows 2019 Server operating system. I use DVS (Dante Virtual Soundcard) as audio device. Everything works wonderfully so far and the sound is very very good.

Now the DVS has a total of 8 outputs. Unfortunately, with the current version of Roon, I can only set up one zone.

I would like to use more than 2 channels of the DVS and send e.g. channel 1&2 (stereo) to my main system and channel 3&4 (stereo) to my headphone system. One DAC per system is connected via Dante interface.

At the moment I have both DAC’s on one Dante stream (channel 1&2) and can therefore only transmit the same music signal.

Kind regards

Ralph

I would also like to be able to do this. I’m a commercial integrator and we are looking to do whole-home installs with Roon as the central control system. Getting RAAT from Roon to multi-channel amps running sound for various rooms/hallways/bathrooms/etc is the sticking point right now. Optimally we’d be able to run DVS on a bridge computer and have it send DANTE to our amps, and then have RAAT-compatible streaming devices for the showpiece sound systems.