Multiple version of the same album

I have multiple versions of the same album in my iTunes database. For example I have standard 16/44 and 24/96 sample rate of the same album. I can see the different versions in iTunes but not in Roon.

Why does Roon not show all my albums? For me this is a severe limitation.

It does. In 2 ways actually. The first is under the album, there should be a Versions tab right next to Tracks and Credits, This should list the other versions of that album you have. Alternately, if you wish to see all of them displayed on the Album screen, go under Settings/General and set “Show Hidden Tracks and Albums” to Yes.

Hello @Steve_Waterworth,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to assist here. Can you please post a screenshot of an album which you’re not seeing multiple editions of? As @Rugby mentioned, to access different versions of the same album, you would need to click on the “Versions” tab for that album (example below):

This Knowledge Base article also provides more information as for this feature, please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Noris

1 Like

Thanks, I found the versions tab and it has the information in I expect.

iTunes lists them side by side, so I thought it was missing on Roon.

1 Like

Hello @Steve_Waterworth,

Glad to hear that you have found the Version tab and everything is working as expected. Thanks again for contacting support and I wish you a great day!

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.