Music dropout using B&W P17 aptx headphones

Roon Core Machine

Using Synology NAS DS3612xs CPU 3.1Ghz Intel Core i3-2100. SYNOLOGY

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Roon Core Machine

Synology NAS DS3612xs Roon V 1.6 (build 416) stable (64 bit) Tablet iPhone Roon 1.8 988 latest release

Networking Gear & Setup Details

I’m using Roon via iPhone to Synology NAS Core server connected to the Chord mojo and poly. The headphones are B&W p17 using the aptx adapter. My Router is a Netgear D7800
All running latest s/w version

Connected Audio Devices

Chord Mojo -Poly to B&W p17 aptx wireless in ear headphones

Number of Tracks in Library

10000 +

Description of Issue

I’m getting dropout and interrupted music while I’m listening to my Poly when using my B&W P17 in ear headphones. I’m thinking that it’s an issue with the headphones but I thought I would raise this Ticket. The music doesn’t last for much longer than 10 seconds.

Hey @Andrew_Millner,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. Outside of your B&W P17 headphones, are you seeing this issue on any other endpoints?

If possible, are you able to test using your headphones without the aptx adapter?

Generally speaking, removing the complexity in your setup will help pinpoint your issue more specifically. Try removing all components one by one, testing, and adding each back in one at a time.

We’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.