Music File Import Issue

I’ve used Roon for a fair bit of time now and never had an issue. I reimported my library and I was surprised how much new metadata had changed for the better on some of my music files. Way better. The issue is I am hung up with the spinning wheel of death and 1301 files to go and no progress.

I am using a sonic transporter i7 with 32gb of ram. NAS is Synology 2415 with 6gb of ram. Probably a snag on one of my files. Was wondering if someone can reach out and take a look at log files for me.

Thanks much.

Thank you for the report @Fritz_Curtis, we can certainly have a look into your Roon logs for you :+1:

Continuing forward, I have enabled diagnostics on your account and what this action will do is the next time Roon is active on your core machine (i.e the i7) a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will be automatically generated/uploaded directly to our servers. Once the report has been received I will follow back up so you know we have it.

-Eric

Update (3/14): @Fritz_Curtis confirming that we have received the mentioned diagnostics report. Passing over to our tech team for evaluation. Once your ticket has been update I will be sure to share the team’s thoughts/findings with you asap.

Hi @Fritz_Curtis ----- Thank you for your patience here! I touched base with the other members of the support team as they had mentioned that you raised this issue via a PM as well.

Based on your last PM it sounds to me like things have stabilized, would you kindly verify. Many thanks!

-Eric