Music just stopped

Thank you for having my back! My ignorance about such things is disconcerting

2 Likes

Hi Geoff. I got the unit back and it’s doing the same thing - waiting for remote core. I typed the IP address and again nothing came up. I called eero and they did show a nucleus was connected. I plugged nucleus to tv display and in upper left corner it says - searching for network address
What to do. Extremely frustrating. When I first got it, the unit was set up in seconds. Thx. Eric

Hi @Eric_Wiener,

That’s no good! I am checking into this.

How is the Nucleus connected to your network? I am looking and see your Nucleus is online. I was even able to remotely ask it its status and I was responded to. It’s reporting that it’s communicating with your iPad right now too. Did your situation change?

Thanks,
Wes

Good morning Wes. What is my next step? At this point can I please speak with someone?
Thank you! Eric

Hi @Eric_Wiener,

It seems our conversation might be in several places. I would prefer that communication continue in one place or the other and it looks like you’re in touch with the RMA team who will ultimately be the one to handle the situation best. They will reach out to me if they need something too since I was the one who created the ticket.

Regards,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.