Music Lovers: Post Some YouTube Clips šŸ“¹

It was lovely to see Ronnie Lane tooā€¦ Faces albums are in MQA on Tidalā€¦ a blast from the pastā€¦

A few faves:

1 Like
1 Like

Debris and an explanation of what itā€™s really about. Any Faces and Ronnie Lane fans will love this from Ian McClagan

1 Like

From my home town many years agoā€¦ Let there be Rockā€¦

This is amazing and if George Harrison hadnā€™t filmed it, it would be gone. The Hollies in Abbey Road recording On A Carousel
10 mins.

2 Likes

that was fun, thanks, and itā€™s good to see the younger Nash. I find him insufferable now.

Brilliant

1 Like

We are Hosting Jackie Bristow later this month along with Elles Bailey and Tamara Stewart. As you can imagine, a sold out show, long agoā€¦
Love this video.

When Courtney Marie Andrews came to visit us at Little Rabbit Barn she closed her amazing show before the encore with this. May Your Kindness Remainā€¦

Lighting was a challenge on the night especially when she came off stage but max gain on the camera did the trick. The audio is greatā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

Just great:

1 Like

She was a great inspiration for Emily Barker who wrote her song Sister Goodbye as the song she would have like to have sung to her at her funeral of she had known her.

My favourite version of Manha de Carneval:

1 Like